Expertly combining form and function to enhance experiences.
We offer Design and Build services for:
Food & Drink
What does Design and Build mean?
Design and Build is a more efficient, client-focused and flexible approach to renovation and construction than the traditional method of separating the designer and the builder into two isolated steps. Offering our customers all components of the building process (from conceptualization and architecture to the finishing touches of construction) at once, we are able to deliver creative solutions and high quality results.
The Benefits of Design and Build
- By removing the middleman between design and build, projects are more streamlined and efficient
- Care is taken to consider the final vision and budget at every step, ensuring there are no expensive surprises
- Removes wasted time and money of translating the vision from the architect to the builder
- Avoids the possibility of unrealistic designs
- You work with one team from start to finish; no need to juggle multiple relationships
- Unexpected challenges can be swiftly and creatively solved
Our goal is to create a space that you simply never want to leave. Here’s how we work with you to make that happen:
We begin by developing a complete understanding of your goals, requirements and vision for the project through conversations with you and our own research. This phase concludes by presenting our design ideas, and refining them following feedback.
This phase involves narrowing in on the final design with renderings and all details presented. We collaborate closely with you to properly identify all wants and needs; samples are also reviewed and chosen. This phase concludes with a final, approved design.
This phase involves the actual build-out of all elements, and purchasing of items that will not be custom built.